Time management for remote workers
Making the transition to working from home can be difficult. It's important to be self-disciplined to better deal with the inevitable distractions that get introduced throughout your work day. The ability to manage your time effectively will be a crucial aspect to your success. Join us for this informative webinar as we discuss time management strategies for remote workers.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 | 12:30PM Eastern
Effectively Managing Remote Teams
Building a high performing team is hard work under the best circumstances, but add the "distance factor" and the issues that managers face can grow dramatically. Join us as we discuss ways to effectively manage remote teams. Tips and techniques will be introduced covering the interpersonal challenges, the potential cultural issues, how to manage productive remote meetings, and how to develop team synergy when your staff is working remotely.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 | 12:30PM Eastern
Tips On Working From Home
Current events requires many of us to work from home. Working remotely needs an adjustment in mindset and a change in your typical day-to-day schedule. Most of us need to learn new daily work practices in order to work effectively from home. Join us for this informative webinar as we discuss several strategies to make you a better remote worker.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 | 12:30PM Eastern
Remote Collaboration Tools in Office 365- Featuring Microsoft Teams
Collaborating in the workplace can often be a challenge given the limitations of your software tools. Working remotely introduces even more obstacles as your remote team members struggle with sharing ideas and collaborating from home. Office 365 has several tools that make collaborating easier for remote workers, including Microsoft Teams, which opens up a world of possibility for virtual teams everywhere. Join us for this upcoming webinar as we look at the opportunities to collaborate remotely with Office 365.
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | 12:30PM Eastern
Understanding The Importance of Certifications and How It Strengthens Your Business
The recent requirement from AXELOS that all courses (ITIL, PRINCE2 and RESILIA) come with an examination that leads to certification provides a significant value proposition to your business. This webinar will help you understand the value of certification with training to strengthen your business outputs.
• Why AXELOS decided to attach a certification to their product lines and the Global Demand for upskilling in Service Management.
• How your business will realize value by having your teams certified in more than just ITIL Foundation, featuring talking points around:
• ITIL Specialist: Create Deliver & Support (CDS) – Managing the “Engine Room” of IT
• ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) – Creating IT and Digital Services that Delight
• ITIL Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) – The Future of IT and Digital Services
• ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) – Bringing IT and Digital Strategies to Life
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 | 12:00PM Eastern
7 Influence Techniques to Increase Delegation Success
Yes, as an IT Executive, IT Manager, Project Manager, Tech Lead or other leadership position with IT, it’s your job to delegate tasks and your team’s job to accept these assignments and follow your direction. There are also times when you must delegate tasks to those not working for you, such as your peers, and even your managers.
This webinar provides insights on how to the use of influence-based concepts and techniques can dramatically enhance your success at these delegation-related activities.
- Friday, April 10, 2020 | 12:00PM Eastern
The Art of Influence - An Essential Workplace Competency
The art of persuasion is a powerful tool. It empowers you to collaborate with others to achieve mutual outcomes and build consensus. Whether coaching others, developing and growing a client base, fostering support for change, negotiating, or simply working more effectively with peers and supervisors, influencing others is an essential workplace competency. In this webinar, we will discuss best practices on the art of persuasion, selecting and utilizing appropriate styles and strategies to have the most influential effect, as well as understanding how to protect yourself from being manipulated by others.
The webinar will touch on:
• Building workplace relationships based on mutual trust and respect
• Collaborating effectively through influence and persuasion
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 | 12:00PM Eastern
7 Influence Techniques that Enhance Conflict Resolution
The essence of conflict resolution is to influence two or more people to resolve their differences and move forward.
This webinar provides ready-to-use techniques that can help resolve workplace conflicts, thus reducing office stress, enhancing employee innovation, and increasing organizational productivity.
- Friday, May 15, 2020 | 12:00PM Eastern
Top OneNote 2019 Tips in 30 minutes
Join us for a highly interactive webinar led by veteran New Horizons instructor, David Lalonde, as he shares his Top OneNote 2019 tips. Improve your use of this versatile Office tool by learning how to better capture, integrate, and structure your digital notes.
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 | 12:30PM Eastern
Top 5 PowerBI Best Practices
Please join Clay Osborn, Red Level Development Practice Lead, for an introduction to the Top 5 Power BI Best Practices. Learn how to create aesthetically pleasing reports that surface that data you need to make informed decisions. Gain and understanding of the major do’s and don’ts regarding this powerful platform. And learn how you can ask questions in real time.
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 | 12:00PM Eastern