ITIL® is an integrated set of best-practice processes for delivering IT services to customers and is the most widely adopted approach for IT Service Management in the world. The primary focus is to maximize value to customers (the business) by aligning IT resources with business needs. At it’s core is the basic idea that value is provided in the form of business-aligned IT Services.
Who is ITIL for?
ITIL training from New Horizons is ideal for any technology professionals looking to create a solid foundation of IT service management in their organization or pursue ITIL certification. Ultimately, our ITIL training will help students implement and manage ITIL best practices in their IT environment.
Through online ITIL training at New Horizons, students will develop several critical skills:
- How to effectively reduce an organization's IT costs
- How to improve IT services through proven ITIL best practice processes
- How to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Methods for establishing and implementing ITIL standards
- How to improve overall IT productivity
Why Use ITIL?
- Helps your IT department define and formalize operational processes to become more efficient
- Provides a "common language" for both business and IT to operate from, reducing the chance of miscommunication
- Lowers IT costs due to greater efficiency, productivity and control of services over the technology lifecycle
- Makes processes consistent with shorter resolution times
- Brings good discipline to both business and IT through integration and common ground
- Your IT department is most likely already using some ITIL components, such as problem management, without formal application of ITIL principles. Leveraging ITIL helps create consistent best practices
Begin your journey towards ITIL certification today with training from New Horizons.