Microsoft Outlook is the world's most popular application for reading email, managing a calendar and connecting to people, and New Horizons courses for Outlook will teach you basic to advanced features. Whether you're new to Outlook or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become an Outlook power user.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. All of our classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's New for Microsoft Outlook 2019?
If you're upgrading to Outlook for Office 365 or to Outlook 2019 from Outlook 2016, you'll still have all the features you're used to — and you'll notice a few new ones as well. Key features include:
- One-click fixes for accessibility issues
- Focused Inbox
- The ability to insert Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) and apply filters
- View three time zones in your calendar
- Listen to your emails by having Outlook read them out loud
- Mark emails as read when deleting
- Automatic download of cloud attachments
Microsoft Outlook Course Topics
- Newest Features of Outlook
- Composing and organizing your Outlook email
- Working with Contacts
- Outlook calendar features
- Outlook Tasks