Office 365 Online Getting Started with Visio Online
This course provides students with a foundational knowledge of Visio Online. It covers basic navigation and functionality of the program. Students will learn how to create drawings, work with shapes, and create a flowchart.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. Users will be led through the programs basics and will learn how to navigate and utilize Visio Online.
The objective of the class is to provide an opportunity for students to familiarize themselves with Visio Online. After the course, students will have the knowledge to create drawings and manipulate shapes.
1 - Lessons
- Overview of Visio Online: Learn the basics of Visio and understand the user interface.
- Creating Visio Drawings: Learn to use templates, create basic drawings, and add shapes.
- Zooming In and Out: Learn to zoom in and out of Visio drawings.
- Working with Shapes: Learn to size, move, format, align, and group shapes.
- Working with Text: Learn to add and format text in shapes.
- Creating a Flow Chart: Learn to create a basic flowchart and add connector lines.
- Finalizing Visio Drawings: Learn to save, print, and share Visio drawings.