SharePoint 365 Working with Lists for the Site User
This course gives an overview of the different ways to create, edit, and customize lists in a SharePoint site so that organizations can store and find information easily.
Who Should Attend
This course is for SharePoint site users who work with lists and would like to customize them beyond sorting and filtering. It is recommended that students take some time to get familiar with the application and document libraries before taking this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create and edit different types of lists, as well as create Alerts and adjust view settings. They will also be able to check documents in and out, and view and restore previous versions of current documents.
1 - Lessons
- Types of SharePoint Lists - Learn about the different types of SharePoint Lists.
- Creating Modern Lists - Learn to custom lists, add and modify list items, and use quick edit in modern lists.
- Working with Modern Lists - Learn to filter, sort, and group list items. Learn to use the details pane and create Alerts.
- Working with Views - Learn to change a list layout and create a personal view.
- Working with Columns - Learn to add, adjust, rearrange, and format columns.
- Working with Other SharePoint Lists - Learn to create task lists and calendars, add and edit list items, switch views, and create subtasks
- Working with Other Apps - Learn to sync a SharePoint Calendar to Outlook and send list data to Excel.