Outlook 2016 New Features
This course discusses the new features within Outlook 2016. Students will gain understanding of the components that are not included in earlier versions of Outlook. The material includes specifics about message options, calendars, and deletion of items.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure is recommended for this course. This course is designed for a user familiar with a previous version of Office, who is curious about the new features in the 2016 version. Some terminology and experience is suggested.
Students taking the course will learn about how to dock a calendar, use message preview, and understand the navigational aspects of viewing different areas. The course enables users to use the features and tools offered in the 2016 version of Outlook.
1 - Lessons
- New in Outlook 2016 - Learn to navigate 2016 Outlook.
- Docking a Peek - Learn to keep certain areas of your application always visible.
- Using Message Preview - Learn to modify the length of your message preview.
- Understanding the People View - Learn the 2016 options for contacts and contact groups.
- Using the Clutter Feature - Learn to filter low-priority emails.
- Attaching a File to an Email - Learn how to attach a file to an email using enhanced selection options.