Outlook 2016 Getting Started with Outlook
This course provides students with the foundational knowledge of using Outlook. The class covers the fundamental navigational aspects of the application, as well as information regarding both the creation and receiving of emails. Students will learn how to check composed emails for errors, ensuring a polished outcome.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. Users will be lead through the program’s basics and will learn how to navigate Outlook.
The objective of the class is to provide an opportunity for students to familiarize themselves with Outlook, as well as gain information with email usage. Students will build understanding regarding messages and calendar options.
1 - Lessons
- Understanding Outlook Components - Learn to navigate Outlook, as an application.
- Performing Basic Outlook Functions - Learn to create an email, contact, and appointment.
- Organizing and Formatting Emails - Learn to use the heading of an email and add recipients.
- Exploring the New Message Tabs - Learn to organize using categories, tags, and formatting options.
- Forwarding and Replying to Emails - Learn to respond to messages and send them along to other users.
- Attaching and Inserting Files and Items - Learn to attach a file.
- Checking Spelling and Grammar - Learn to check for errors and proofread, before sending.
- Accessing Help - Learn to use the Help tool for answers to questions.