OneNote 2016 Team Collaboration with OneNote
This course instructs students how to share notebooks with other users so they can collaborate efficiently within their organizations. Students will learn how to create, manage, and sync shared notebooks and how to work with additional types of content.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students who need to work closely with others in their organization. Basic knowledge of OneNote is highly recommended, but all levels of students can benefit from being able to collaborate with other users.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create and manage shared Notebooks, sync Notebooks to their computer, develop OneNote pages, add additional content types, and insert Excel files to pages.
1 - Lessons
- Creating and Managing a Shared Notebook - Learn to create shared Notebooks, add and delete sections and pages, and share existing Notebooks.
- Syncing a Notebook - Learn to sync Notebooks, send Notebook pages, and view recent edits.
- Developing OneNote Pages - Learn to add and format text, and to work with containers.
- Adding Additional Content Types - Learn to add pictures, tables, audio, and video.
- Inserting an Excel File - Learn to insert new and existing Excel files.