The worldwide public cloud services market is projected to grow to over 200 billion dollars in 2019, an increase of close to 18%. Google, along with Microsoft, and industry leader, Amazon, has invested heavily in their public cloud service to garner more market share. Much like their competitors, the Google Cloud Platform provides Infrastructure as a Service, and Platform as a Service capabilites for organizations.
Google includes over 90 products under the Google Cloud brand including Storage & Database, Networking, Big Data, Security, and more. Google Cloud Platform training from New Horizons is for individuals looking to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure into the Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud Platform Training Courses
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, and Google Container Engine.
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs.
View the complete Fundamentals of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Course Outline.
Architecting with Google Compute Engine
This class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform, with a focus on Compute Engine. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and application services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with a focus on Google Compute Engine.
View the complete Architecting with Google Compute Engine Course Outline.
Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process
This course equips students to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud Platform, using proven design patterns and the principles of Google Site Reliability Engineering (SRE). It is a continuation of the "Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure" course and assumes hands-on experience with the technologies covered in that course.
- Cloud Solutions Architects, Site Reliability Engineers, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
View the complete Architecting with Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process Course Outline.