New Horizons, a proud EMC Authorized Training Partner, offers the complete line of EMC Curriculum for the IT Professional taught by certified expert instructors.
Fundamental to the IT as a Service (ITaaS) transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect, and analyze their most valuable asset—information—in a more agile, trusted, and cost-efficient way.
EMC recently conducted a survey with IT managers and professionals that revealed concerns about skills of their teams: only 35% of all survey participants and 14% of the managers believe they have at least half of their teams capable of working with virtualized and IT-as-a-Service environments respectively.
Technology advancements and ongoing business demands require professionals to remain ahead of the knowledge curve. Managers are challenged to balance increasing business demands with existing employee skills and experience. Organizations must reassess and address employee competency levels in order to close knowledge gaps and maximize their technology investments.
Available EMC Training Courses
IT storage teams continue to cite an information storage knowledge gap, requiring further skills development. Address your knowledge gap and increase your productivity, while enhancing overall team capability. Take the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills today with EMC training from New Horizons.
EMC provides the infrastructure you need to derive business outcomes from your Big Data. Address massive capacity while supporting traditional and next-gen applications by modernizing your data center.
Available EMC Big Data Courses:
EMC Cloud training from New Horizons provides business leaders and their teams with insight on how to leverage cloud computing and IT-as-a-Service to drive business innovation, agility, and efficiency.
Improve recovery confidence and ensure service levels with EMC’s powerful data protection management software. With EMC Data Protection training, you’ll be able to unify and automate monitoring, analysis and reporting across backup and recovery environments while reducing complexity, lowering costs, and eliminating manual efforts.
EMC Infrastructure Management Services is one of the top growth areas of EMC. Businesses want employees with skills, resources, and expertise to help them manage explosive information growth and the demands of cloud computing.
Manage and recommend how to effectively integrate and use EMC information infrastructure solutions with training from the experts at New Horizons. Learn to fully leverage EMC technology capabilities, advise other IT staff on the effective integration of EMC, and participate in storage decision making processes.
The Value of EMC Certification
Broad and Relevant Technology Coverage—ensures wider application of your knowledge
- Develop information storage knowledge and skills that will enable you to respond to the challenges of evolving IT infrastructures. Learn information storage and management concepts and principles that can be applied in many IT scenarios.
- Evaluate and recommend information storage solutions based on broad technology considerations.
- Adapt to changing requirements in evolving IT infrastructures.
Role-based Specialization—develops expertise based on best practices
- The complexity of evolving IT infrastructures drives a greater need for IT professionals with specialized information storage knowledge and skills. Leverage our modularized curriculum to suit your individual learning needs based on your job role.
- Better understand EMC products, software, and solutions.
- Use more features and functions, maximizing investment in EMC products and technologies.