The Microsoft Power Platform empowers you to optimize your operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing business best practices. As a PowerApps Developer, you become a professional software developer who extends the Power Platform to solve complex business problems. In this course, you will build on your existing knowledge of the Power Platform, Microsoft stack, and standard development tools and practices. You will learn how to estimate effort and scope; validate requirements and design technical architecture; create data models; determine implementation tools; and document their technical design. Broad topics will include implementing user security and accessibility; managing environments; extending the Common Data Service; creating and using web resources; and working with plug-ins.
Who Should Attend
A PowerApps Developer is responsible for designing, developing, securing, extending, and integrating a platform implementation. The developer implements components of the solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Before attending this course, you must have:
- A basic understanding of the Power Platform.
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio.
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure (preferred).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and document a data model
- Implement entities and fields
- Create and maintain solutions
- Automate business processes
- Extend the user experience
- Develop integrations
1 - INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPING WITH THE POWER PLATFORM
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Introduction to extending the Power Platform
2 - EXTENDING THE POWER PLATFORM COMMON DATA SERVICE
- Introduction to Common Data Service for developers
- Extend plug-ins
3 - EXTENDING THE POWER PLATFORM USER EXPERIENCE
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate Business Process Flows with client script