In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2019 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations. This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of PowerPoint 2019 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
In this course, you will create and deliver an engaging PowerPoint presentation.
Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
Perform advanced text editing operations.
Add graphical elements.
Format graphical elements.
Prepare to deliver your presentation.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH POWERPOINT 2019
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Use PowerPoint Help
2 - DEVELOPING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Create and Save a Presentation
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Work with Slides
- Topic D: Design a Presentation
3 - PERFORMING ADVANCED TEXT EDITING OPERATIONS
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
4 - ADDING AND ARRANGING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Topic C: Create SmartArt
- Topic D: Insert Icons and 3D Models
- Topic E: Arrange and Size Objects
5 - MODIFYING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Format Images
- Topic B: Format Shapes
- Topic C: Customize SmartArt
- Topic D: Format Icons
- Topic E: Format 3D Models
- Topic F: Animate Objects
6 - PREPARING TO DELIVER YOUR PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print a Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation