MD-100T01 Installing Windows 10
In this course, students will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems. Students will also learn about the new Windows servicing model and methods for keeping Windows up to date. The course will conclude with common post-installation tasks.
Who Should Attend
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:Prepare to install Windows 10.Install Windows 10.Configure Updates for Windows.Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
1 - INSTALLING WINDOWS
- Introducing Windows 10
- Installation Options
- Requirements for Windows Features
- Installation Process and Media
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Lab : Installing Windows 10
2 - UPDATING WINDOWS
- Windows Servicing Model
- Updating Windows
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates
- Lab : Updating Windows 10
3 - POST-INSTALLATION CONFIGURATION AND PERSONALIZATION
- Customize the Windows 10 UI.
- Configure device specific settings such as power plans and mobile device options.
- Use the Windows control panel and setting app to configure settings.
- Describe using Windows PowerShell.
- Lab : Configuring Windows 10
4 - COURSE CONCLUSION
- Final Exam
- Lab : Graded Lab
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.