Cisco® Understanding Cisco® Cybersecurity Fundamentals v1.0 (SECFND)
CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
Who Should Attend
Security Operations Center – Security Analyst
Computer/Network Defense Analysts
Computer Network Defense Infrastructure Support Personnel
Future Incident Responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel.
Students beginning a career, entering the cybersecurity field.
Cisco Channel Partners
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Describe, compare and identify various network concepts
Fundamentals of TCP/IP
Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
Describe network applications and the security challenges
Understand basic cryptography principles.
Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
1 - TCP/IP AND CRYPTOGRAPHY CONCEPTS
- Understanding the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Understanding the Network Infrastructure
- Understanding Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Understanding Basic Cryptography Concepts
2 - NETWORK APPLICATIONS AND ENDPOINT SECURITY
- Describing Information Security Concepts
- Understanding Network Applications
- Understanding Common Network Application Attacks
- Understanding Windows Operating System Basics
- Understanding Linux Operating System Basics
- Understanding Common Endpoint Attacks
- Understanding Network Security Technologies
- Understanding Endpoint Security Technologies
3 - SECURITY MONITORING AND ANALYSIS
- Describing Security Data Collection
- Describing Security Event Analysis
4 - LABS
- Guided Lab 1: Explore the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Guided Lab 2: Explore the Network Infrastructure
- Guided Lab 3: Explore TCP/IP Attacks
- Guided Lab 4: Explore Cryptographic Technologies
- Guided Lab 5: Explore Network Applications
- Guided Lab 6: Explore Network Application Attacks
- Guided Lab 7: Explore the Windows Operating System
- Guided Lab 8: Explore the Linux Operating System
- Guided Lab 9: Explore Endpoint Attacks
- Guided Lab 10: Explore Network Security Technologies
- Guided Lab 11: Explore Endpoint Security
- Guided Lab 12: Explore Security Data for Analysis
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.