ITIL® Practitioner Certification (2016 Edition)
The ITIL Practitioner certification centers on applying that foundational ITIL knowledge and processes to improving IT services and management. This course provides guidance and practice in applying your foundational knowledge. In this course, you will apply the guiding principles and concepts of ITIL, and also prepare to sit for the ITIL Practitioner certification exam. NOTE: This course will earn you 14 PDUs.
Who Should Attend
The target student is an IT professional who holds the ITIL Foundation certification and wants to build on that underlying ITIL knowledge and apply the business competencies of communication, metrics and measurement, and organizational change management to their service practices. Students may be part of or even leading a team that implements IT service improvements and are seeking to leverage the best practices of ITIL in those initiatives.
In this course, you will apply the guiding principles and concepts of ITIL, and also prepare to sit for the ITIL Practitioner certification exam. You will:
Identify the basic requirements and principles of the ITIL Practitioner certification.
Integrate the six steps of the CSI approach with the nine guiding principles.
Implement the purpose, goals, and objectives of metrics and measurements.
Apply the principles of effective communication.
Design and implement an Organizational Change Management plan.
1 - ORIENTATION TO THE ITIL PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
- Topic A: The ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Topic B: The Nine Guiding Principles of ITIL Practitioner
- Topic C: The Three Core Competencies of ITIL Practitioner
2 - INTEGRATING THE GUIDING ITIL PRINCIPLES AND THE CSI APPROACH
- Topic A: The CSI Approach
- Topic B: Integrate the CSI Approach and the Guiding ITIL Principles
3 - USING ITIL METRICS AND MEASUREMENT
- Topic A: Implement Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Topic B: Use Hierarchies, Cascades, and Categories of Metrics
- Topic C: Develop Assessments
- Topic D: Evaluate Reporting Methods
4 - APPLYING ITIL COMMUNICATION PRINCIPLES
- Topic A: Implement Effective Communication Techniques
- Topic B: Apply ITSM Communication Methods
5 - MANAGING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE FOR IMPROVEMENT USING ITIL
- Topic A: Integrate Organizational Change Management and ITSM
- Topic B: Create an OCM Action Plan
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training