Microsoft Office 2016 - Transition from Office 2007/2010
This course builds upon the foundational Microsoft Office 2007/2010 knowledge & skills. It focuses on the enhanced features students want to leverage to improve the way they manage, organize, present, and distribute their company’s data and information.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2007 or Office 2010, and are interested in transitioning from an earlier Office version to Office 2016. This course is also designed for those individuals who may be interested in some of the new features available in the Office 2016 suite of products.
In this course, you will explore the new features available in Office 2016 applications. You will: Identify new and enhanced features that are common across all applications in Office 2016. Modify documents using Microsoft Word 2016. Enhance worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2016. Augment a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. Create a database using Microsoft Access 2016. Utilize mail, calendars, contacts, and tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
1 - Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016
- Topic A: Common Features
- Topic B: Office 2016 and the Cloud
2 - Working with Microsoft Word 2016
- Topic A: Edit a PDF
- Topic B: Work with Tables
- Topic C: Embed Videos
- Topic D: Edit Documents
- Topic E: Read Documents
3 - Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Topic A: Streamline Workflow in Excel Using Templates
- Topic B: Accelerate Data Entry with Flash Fill
- Topic C: Incorporate Charts
- Topic D: Analyze Data
4 - Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Topic A: Apply a Theme
- Topic B: Incorporate Objects
- Topic C: Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
- Topic D: Collaborate with Others on a Single Presentation
5 - Working with Microsoft Access 2016
- Topic A: Explore Web Apps
- Topic B: Utilize Templates in Access
6 - Working with Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Topic A: Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, People, and Tasks
- Topic B: Manage Your Mailbox
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.