As a New Horizons student, there are a number of tuition funding sources available, some of which you must qualify and apply for. Your Career Consultant can help you identify the funding sources available to you and the one to best help you get started in your program of choice.


MyCAA Program Funding

The Department of Defense (DoD) Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses or credentials leading to employment in Portable Career Fields.


GI Bill Funding Options

The GI Bill® is a collection of education and other benefits provided to service members and veterans. New Horizons offers a variety of training programs that qualify for GI Bill® funding. Depending on the type of GI Bill® and percent of eligibility, you can get started with little or no out of pocket expense or education loans.


Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Funding

The TAA program helps workers who have lost their jobs as a result of foreign trade. The TAA program offers a variety of benefits and services to eligible workers. Individuals must be approved by the local workforce development agency to receive this type of funding. For more information about TAA funding visit http://www.doleta.gov/tradeact.


Vocational Rehab

You may receive Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) services to help with job training, and other job seeking skills. Veteran services are also available to assist them in starting their own businesses or independent living services for those who are severely disabled and unable to work in traditional employment. To see if you’re eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation click here.


Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Funding

Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) focuses on job training for adults, dislocated workers and youth. WIOA is a state funded program assisting individuals in acquiring skills necessary to obtain and maintain employment, which can include funding for retraining. Individuals must be approved by the local workforce development agency. For more information about WIOA funding visit http://www.doleta.gov/wioa/.


Incumbent Worker Training

The Employment and Training Administration (ETA) has granted states the ability to make flexible decisions about training dollars for incumbent workers. Support for those programs vary by state. To learn more about programs in your state and whether your company may qualify, visit your local One-Stop Career Center, talk to the local workforce investment board, or visit your state workforce agency.

Request More Information