Microsoft SharePoint Designer training from New Horizons can show you how to customize your SharePoint site, allowing you to easily modify its look, feel and functionality.
Our courses teach you to compose no-code solutions that encompass a variety of common scenarios—from collaborative sites and web publishing to Line-Of-Business data integration, business intelligence solutions, and human workflows—all leveraging the building blocks available in SharePoint in an easy to use environment.
What's new for Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013?
SharePoint Designer 2013 is the tool of choice for the rapid development of SharePoint applications. Using SharePoint Designer, advanced users and developers can:
- Rapidly create SharePoint solutions in response to business needs
- Compose no-code solutions that encompass a variety of common scenarios
Microsoft SharePoint Designer Course Topics
- Working with subsites
- Take control of your Cascading Style Sheets
- Improve functionality of your SharePoint Pages
- Working with WebParts
- Customize SharePoint workflows