Cisco® Troubleshooting Cisco® Wireless Enterprise Networks v1.0 (WITSHOOT)
The goal of this course is to provide students knowledge to successfully troubleshoot issues in Cisco wireless networks.
Who Should Attend
Channel Partners and Resellers
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives: Identify common troubleshooting approaches Identify and describe wireless infrastructure issues Identify core wireless infrastructure issues Identify wireless security issues
1 - IDENTIFY COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING APPROACHES
- Describing Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Describing Network Troubleshooting Tools and Resources
2 - IDENTIFY WIRELESS INFRASTRUCTURE ISSUES
- Troubleshooting Client Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting Client Performance Issues
3 - IDENTIFY CORE WIRELESS INFRASTRUCTURE ISSUES
- Troubleshooting AP-to-Controller Issues
- Troubleshooting Wireless-Related Wired Infrastructure Issues
- Troubleshooting Cisco FlexConnect
4 - IDENTIFY WIRELESS SECURITY ISSUES
- Troubleshooting Client Authentication Issues
- Troubleshooting Guest Access Issues
- Troubleshooting Issues with RF-Related Security Threats
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.