SCM210 SAP Core Interface (CIF)
In this course, students gain a fundamental understanding of the integration of SAP ECC with SAP SCM.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for the data integration between Systems SAP ECC and SAP SCM.
Participants become acquainted with the data transfer of master data from SAP ECC to SAP SCM and bi-directional data exchange of transaction data between both systems. Participants will be made familiar with the meaning, the structure and the handling of integration models which form the basis of the Core Interface.
1 - Course Outline
- Architecture of the integration of the system SAP ECC with the system SAP SCM: logical systems, target systems, queued RFC, RFC-destinations, business system group
- Generation of integration models for the core interface (selection of master and transaction data which should be transferred)
- Activation of integration models (transfer of the selected data)
- Initial and change transfer of fundamental master data from the SAP ECC (e.g. plant, distribution center, material)
- Real-time transfer of transaction data (stocks, orders) from SAP ECC as well as retransfer of transaction data like planning results from SAP SCM to SAP ECC
- Reports for routine operation
- Monitoring and treatment of errors during the transmission (CIF cockpit, SCM queue manager, qRFC monitor, application log, and so on)
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.