SAPBI Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions
Who Should Attend
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Describe the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools.
- Learn about the use cases and get an overview of basic functions of the most important BusinessObjects reporting tools.
1 - Overview of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1
- Describing SAP Analytics Solutions
- Identifying the Components of SAP BusinessObjects 4.1
2 - Semantic Layer in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- Describing Semantic Layer Technology
- Creating a Universe in the Information Design Tool
3 - SAP Crystal Reports
- Creating a Report in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- Creating a Report in SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- Differentiating SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
4 - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
5 - SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
- Creating a Workbook in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
6 - SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for OLAP
- Creating a Workspace with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for OLAP
7 - SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.2
- Creating an Analytical Application in SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.2
8 - SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
9 - SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- Creating an SAP BusinessObjects Explorer Information Space
10 - SAP Lumira and SAP Predictive Analysis
- Visualizing Data in SAP Lumira
- Forecasting in SAP Predictive Analysis
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.