HA350 SAP HANA - Data Provisioning
In this course you will learn essential techniques and tools of data provisioning and data transformation for SAP HANA and will help you identify the most effective solution for your project.
Who Should Attend
- This course is for consultants, project team members, and administrators that want to know how to implement data provisioning and data transformation for their SAP HANA project.
- Application Consultants
- Project team members
1 - Module 1
- Trigger-based replication with SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT SP06)
2 - Module 2
- Data provisioning using SAP Data Services (DS)
3 - Module 3
- SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
4 - Module 4
- Connecting SAP HANA to other databases using SAP HANA Smart Data Access
5 - Module 5
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.