Crystal Reports 2013: Part 1
Organizations use reporting tools to access data sources and generate customized reports. Crystal Reports 2013 enhances report building and report processing techniques with a variety of features that add value to a presentation. In this course, you will create a basic report by connecting to a database and modifying the report's presentation.
Information is critical to making sound business decisions. Data presented without any formatting or structure holds little or no meaning for interpretation. Crystal Reports 2013 helps you build advanced reports with ease, presenting complex information in an understandable way.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people who need output from a database. In some cases, database programs have limited reporting tools, or tools that are not accessible. Learners may or may not have programming or SQL experience.
Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
Create and modify a basic report.
Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
Build a parameterized report.
Group report data.
Enhance a report.
Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
1 - Exploring the Crystal Reports Interface
- Topic A: Explore Crystal Reports
- Topic B: Use Crystal Reports Help
- Topic C: Customize Report Settings
2 - Working with Reports
- Topic A: Create a Report
- Topic B: Modify a Report
- Topic C: Display Specific Report Data
- Topic D: Work with Report Sections
3 - Using Formulas in Reports
- Topic A: Create a Formula
- Topic B: Edit a Formula
- Topic C: Filter Data by Using a Formula
- Topic D: Work with Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Topic E: Handle Null Values
4 - Building Parameterized Reports
- Topic A: Create a Parameter Field
- Topic B: Use a Range Parameter in a Report
- Topic C: Create a Prompt
5 - Grouping Report Data
- Topic A: Group Report Data
- Topic B: Modify a Group Report
- Topic C: Group by Using Parameters
- Topic D: Create a Parameterized Top N Report
6 - Enhancing a Report
- Topic A: Format a Report
- Topic B: Insert Objects in a Report
- Topic C: Suppress Report Sections
- Topic D: Use Report Templates
7 - Creating a Report from Excel Data
- Topic A: Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic B: Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Topic C: Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
8 - Distributing Data
- Topic A: Export Data
- Topic B: Create Mailing Labels
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training