Master Planning of Resources
In this course, students explore processes used to: develop sales and operations plans; identify and assess internal and external demand and forecasting requirements; and effect an achievable master schedule consistent with business policies, objectives, and resource constraints. The course focuses on developing and validating a plan of supply, relating management of demand to the environment, and developing and validating the master schedule.
In addition, the course encompasses concepts for transforming sales, marketing, and business requirements into a feasible and economic operations plan in various business environments. It also addresses concepts and methodologies for managing projected and actual demands from distribution networks and external customers. Finally, the course presents methods for integrating sales and operations plans, demand forecasts, and customer demand into a specific master schedule.
(Class consists of 9 weekly 3 hour sessions)
1 - Developing and Validating a Plan of Supply
- Relating the Planning Processes to the Environment
- Understanding Business Choices that Impact the Aggregate Planning Process
- Developing and Validating a Sales and Operations Plan
2 - Identifying, Quantifying and Assessing Demand
- Relating Management of Demand to the Environment
- Forecasting Demand
- Recognizing and Processing Actual Demand
3 - Developing and Validating the Master Schedule
- Relating the Master Scheduling Process to the Business Environment
- Understanding the Business Choices that Impact the Master Scheduling Process
- Constructing and Implementing the Master Schedule
- Measuring the Business Planning Processes
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.