Cisco® Implementing Cisco® Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services v1.2 (SPEDGE)
This course is required for the new CCNP-SP Certification. This certification is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for network administrators.
1 - VPN Technologies
- Introducing Virtual Private Networks
- Introduction to MPLS VPN
2 - MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Implementing MPLS Layer 3 VPN Backbone
- Connecting Customers using Simple Routing Protocols
- Connecting Customers using BGP or OSPF
- IPV6 and MPLS
3 - Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Implementing Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Implementing Internet Access and MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Introduction to MPLS Inter-Domain Solutions
4 - Layer 2 VPN and Ethernet Services 1
- Introducing Layer 2 VPNs 2
- Introducing Any Transport over MPLS
- Implementing VPLS
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.