Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 - Part 2
In this course, students will create fluid CSS layouts, implement mobile integration techniques, and share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who would like to expand on their existing Dreamweaver knowledge and skills.
1 - Identifying Website Requirements
- Examine Website Design Considerations
- Examine Website Performance Parameters
2 - Creating Layouts
- Create a Fluid Layout
- Organize and Manage a Layout Using CSS
3 - Formatting Web Pages
- Format Content in the Code View
- Manage Links and Files
4 - Creating Forms
- Add a Form Container
- Add Form Elements
- Validate a Form
5 - Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Integrate and Edit a Photoshop File in Dreamweaver
- Insert Video and Audio Files
6 - Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Create a jQuery Mobile Page
- Implement PhoneGap Integration
7 - Previewing and Testing a Website
- Preview a Website
- Test a Website
8 - Managing Website Files
- Share Website Files with Other Users
- Synchronize Website Files
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.