Schools across the US are incorporating virtual learning into their curriculum and educators need to effectively engage with students using new technology. This change can increase stress which is only heightened by technical challenges and a lack of familiarity with new tools and procedures.
New Horizons has delivered training online for nearly 20 years. We're fully prepared to assist you with your shift to online learning. Our Virtual Delivery for Educators course is specifically designed to inspire confidence in educators while teaching in an online environment.
Virtual Delivery for Educators
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for educators, facilitators and instructors with any level of experience in the classroom looking to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver effective virtual training.
- Preparing to teach classes virtually.
- Set expectations and organize prior to delivering a virtual learning session.
- Transitioning face-to-face activity to a virtual environment.
- Examine the tools and techniques to facilitate activities online.
- Gain the attention of your audience to drive engagement in your classes.
- Use your voice, camera and visual tools to connect with learners.
- Explore how to create exciting activities with a whiteboard, polling, chat, and breakout rooms.
- Learn about various delivery platforms like Teams, Zoom, Google Meet and others. NOTE: Private Group Classes are able to customize the class to your specific delivery platform of choice.
- What Makes Virtual Training Different?
- How to Prepare for Virtual Training
- Virtual Training Content
- Online Delivery Techniques
- Effective Online Facilitation
- Engaging Visuals
- How to Use Virtual Platforms
Click Here to View the Full Course Outline and Available Dates.