Microsoft Visual Studio provides a rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, iOS, cloud services and the web. Visual Studio incorporates tools and services for projects of any size or complexity. You can use Visual Studio to create mobile apps, cloud apps for Azure, apps for the web and cross-platform apps and games.
Visual Studio provides a comprehensive suite of tools for building and publishing apps for Android, iOS, Windows, the web and the cloud. Additionally, Microsoft offers Visual Studio products for any size business and skill level—from beginners to experienced developers. With Visual Studio, businesses gain flexible tools to:
- Develop: Write code accurately and efficiently with time-saving features that work across languages and platforms
- Debug: The Visual Studio debugger quickly finds and fixes bugs across languages and diagnoses performance issues
- Test: Use built-in test tools to plan, execute and monitor your entire software testing effort to deliver the highest quality software
- Collaborate: Manage your source code in Git repositories hosted by any provider, including GitHub and Visual Studio Team Services
Visual Studio Certification
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Web Applications
Earning an MCSA: Web Applications certification qualifies you for a position as a web developer or web administrator. This certification will be retired on January 31, 2021.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Universal Windows Platform
This certification demonstrates your expertise at implementing Universal Windows Platform apps that offer a compelling user experience across a wide range of Windows devices. Earning an MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification qualifies you for such jobs as software developer and quality engineer. This certification will be retired on January 31, 2021.
||20483 Programming in C#
||70-483: Programming in C#
||20357 Devloping Mobile Apps (Coming Soon)
||70-357: Developing Mobile Apps
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): App Builder
This certification validates that you have the skills needed to build modern mobile and/or web applications and services. Earning an MCSD: App Builder certification qualifies you for a position as an application developer. This certification will be retired on January 31, 2021.
Once you obtain an associated Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA), pass any ONE of the following elective exams to earn an MCSD: App Builder:
- 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- 70-496: Administering Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- 70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio
- 70-498: Delivering Continuous Value with Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management
- 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Note that Microsoft will change the required elective exams every calendar year.
Taking Your Next Microsoft Certification Exam Just Got A Whole Lot Easier!
Learn more about Online Proctoring.