Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (Exam MS-101) - Intermediate
This course will cover topics from the Microsoft MS-101 exam, which measures a student’s ability to accomplish the following technical and administrative tasks: Identify threat vectors; use Secure Score; configure Azure Identity Protection; configure Exchange online protection; implement modern device services; implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management; and manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
Introduction , Identifying Threat Vectors , Using Secure Score , Configuring Azure Identity Protection , Exchange Online Protection , Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence , Microsoft Data Governance , Security and Compliance , Managing Search and Investigation , Planning for Device Management , Windows 10 Deployment Strategy , Conclusion , Implementing Mobile Device Management
2 - Identifying Threat Vectors
- Today's Threat Landscape
- What is Spoofing?
- What is Phishing?
- How Do Spam and Malware Cause Harm?
- How Do Account Breaches Cause Harm?
- Data Exfiltration, Deletion and Spillage
3 - Using Secure Score
- What is a Secure Score?
- Using the Secure Score Dashboard and Analyzer
- Increasing Your Security Posture
4 - Configuring Azure Identity Protection
- What is Azure Identity Protection?
- Activating Azure Identity Protection
- Configuring Azure Identity Protection
- Configuring Alerts and Investigation
- Setting Exclusions
5 - Exchange Online Protection
- What is Exchange Online Protection?
- Understanding Zero Hour Auto Purge
- Spoofing and Phishing Protection
- Configuring with Exchange AntiSpam
- Configuring Exchange AntiMalware
- Creating a Safe Attachment Policy
- Creating a Transport Rule to Bypass Safe Attachments
- Creating a Safe Links Policy
- Creating a Transport Rule to Bypass Safe Links
- Monitoring and Reporting
6 - Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph
- Working with the Security Dashboard
- Viewing the Threat Explorer
- What is Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics?
- Configuring ATA
- Managing ATA
7 - Microsoft Data Governance
- In-Place Archive in Exchange
- Enabling In-Place Archiving
- In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- Activating In-Place Records Management
- Messaging Records Management
- Creating MRM Policy and Tags
- Troubleshooting MRM Policies that Don't Run
- Information Rights Management in Exchange
- Information Rights Management in SharePoint
- Office 365 Message Encryption
8 - Security and Compliance
- Planning Security and Compliance Roles
- Reviewing GDPR Needs
- Building an Ethical Wall
- Working with a Retention Policy
- Creating a Retention Policy
- Data Loss Prevention
- Creating a DLP Policy
- Troubleshooting Policy Tips
- What is Azure Information Protection?
- Planning Azure Information Protection
- Configuring Super User For AIP
- Implementing the AIP Tenant Key
- Working with AIP Labels and Policies
- What is Windows Information Protection?
- Planning for Windows Information Protection
- Implementing Windows Information Protection
9 - Managing Search and Investigation
- What is Content Search?
- Creating a Content Search
- Auditing in Microsoft 365
- Searching Audit Logs
- Configuring Audit Policy in SharePoint
10 - Planning for Device Management
- Planning for Device Management
- Prerequisites for Using Co-Management
- Enabling Co-Management
- Transferring Service to Intune
- What is the Microsoft Store for Business?
- Configuring the Microsoft Store for Business
- Managing Settings for the Microsoft Store for Business
- What is Mobile Application Management?
- Configuring Mobile Application Management
- Using Azure Ad for Apps
11 - Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Planning for Windows as a Service
- What are Windows 10 Deployment Models?
- Planning Your Subscription Activation Strategy
- Resolving Windows 10 Upgrade Errors
12 - Implementing Mobile Device Management
- Managing Devices with MDM
- Activating MDM
- Configuring MDM
- Managing Device Policies
- Creating Conditional Access Policies
- Enrolling Devices for MDM
- Monitoring Enrolled Devices