Word 2016 Let's Get Graphic - Working with Pictures and Shapes
This course will show students how to add a variety of graphics to their documents to create visual interest and illustrate concepts clearly.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students familiar with the basics of Word who are looking to take their documents beyond basic text. All levels of students, however, can benefit from more in-depth instruction in graphic elements, so this course is recommended to anyone who would like to learn how to liven up their documents.
The goal of this course is to introduce students to a variety of tools they can use to enhance their documents, including pictures, text boxes, shapes, SmartArt and WordArt. By the end of this course, you will be able to make any document grab your audience's attention and communicate clearly with illustrations and diagrams.
1 - Lessons
- Working with Pictures - Learn how to apply styles and effects to an image, as well as how to crop images.
- Inserting Text Boxes and Shapes - Learn how to insert and format text boxes and graphic shapes.
- Wrapping Text around Objects - Learn how to position an object, like a picture or shape, within the text of your document.
- Grouping and Aligning Objects - Learn how to group objects together and how to align them efficiently.
- Inserting SmartArt - Learn about SmartArt and how to add text to a SmartArt Graphic.
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic - Learn how to apply color and styles to SmartArt, as well as how to modify the SmartArt Layout.
- Enhancing Text with Effects and WordArt - Learn how to add text effects and typography and how to insert and modify WordArt.