Word 2016 Finish Strong - Finalizing a Document for Printing
This course teaches students how to put the finishing touches on documents before printing or publishing. Students will learn everything from useful proofing tools to setting print options to make sure their documents are accurate and professional.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who are reasonably experienced creating documents in Word. Because these lessons focus on the final stages of working with a document, it is recommended that students get comfortable creating and formatting documents before taking this course.
The goal of this course is to show students the features and functions available to help you finalize and print your document. You will earn how to proof your document, create headers and footers, insert page breaks, share your documents and preview/print your final document.
1 - Lessons
- Using Find, Replace, and Go To - Learn how to search a document and how to use the Find and Replace function.
- Proofing Documents - Learn how to work with the Spelling and Grammar function.
- Inserting Page Breaks - Learn how to insert cover pages, blank page, page breaks and line breaks.
- Working with Headers and Footers - Learn how to insert, modify and format Headers and Footers.
- Preparing a Document for Printing - Learn how to set page options such as margins, orientation and paper size.
- Previewing and Printing Document - Learn how to use the Print Preview Window and how to publish documents in other formats.