SharePoint 2019 Creating Document Libraries for Site Owners-Power Users
This course teaches students how to create Document Libraries and configure their options, settings, and alerts so others in their organization can access files easily and reliably.
Who Should Attend
This course is for SharePoint site owners, administrators, and power users who will be adding and configuring Document Libraries in one or more SharePoint sites. It is recommended that students learn the basics of using SharePoint in their organization before taking this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create SharePoint libraries, customize the navigation options, configure version settings, and configure libraries for checking documents in and out. Students will also be able to turn on alerts for libraries and create pages for a SharePoint Site.
1 - Lessons
- Creating SharePoint Libraries - Learn to create, restore, and delete libraries.
- Customizing Library Settings - Learn to update the library name, description, and Quick Launch navigation. Learn to add rating settings.
- Creating Alerts in SharePoint - Learn to create and manage alerts in document libraries
- Working with Versions - Learn to turn on major and minor versioning, configure the check-in/check-out feature, and manage files with no checked-in version.
- Working with Permissions - Learn to view current permissions and invite people to collaborate.
- Adding Pages to a Site - Learn to add pages, add sections, and publish pages.