PowerPoint 365 Getting Started with PowerPoint
This course provides the fundamental tools needed to build a PowerPoint presentation and navigate the application. Users will become familiar with terminology, slide elements, and visual tools.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. The course is designed for a student who has worked minimally in PowerPoint. The purpose of the class is to show users the beginning steps when designing a presentation.
The course objective is to teach students how to navigate and create a PowerPoint slideshow. This involves: exploring the interface, creating a presentation, and modifying that file.
1 - Lessons
- Understanding the User Interface - Learn to navigate the program.
- Working with PowerPoint Presentations - Learn how to create a presentation, apply a theme, and add slides.
- Saving a PowerPoint Presentation - Learn how to save a presentation to different locations.
- Organizing Content with Slide Layouts - Learn about the different types of slide layouts and organize slides in a presentation.
- Formatting Slide Text - Learn how to format text and work with bulleted lists.
- Working with Placeholders - Learn how to use placeholders to resize and rotate items.
- Adding Interest with Images - Learn how to insert and work with images.
- Working with Shapes - Learn how to insert and format shapes.