PowerPoint 2016 Designing Engaging Presentations with Animations
This course gives an introduction to using animations and transitions in PowerPoint. Students will learn how to make their presentations run smoothly and keep their audience's interest by adding effects to text, objects, and slides.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students are reasonably comfortable working with texts and objects and running slide shows in PowerPoint. For this reason, beginners may want to spend some time learning about the interface and basic features before attending this course.
The goal of this course is to help students create and deliver cleaner and more engaging presentations. By the end of this course, you will be able to add and modify effects and transitions in your presentation, and you will ready to learn about more types of automation.
1 - Lessons
- Animating Objects and Text - Learn about the animation pane, adding animations to different content, and adding additional animations to objects.
- Modifying Animation Effects - Work with animation behavior, timing options, effect triggers, and reordering animations.
- Applying Advanced Animation Effects - Learn how to animate charts, animate SmartArt, and add motion paths to objects.
- Using Slide Transitions - Learn how to add transitions to slides.
- Modifying Transitions - Learn how to change transition direction, add sound to a transition, and set up automatically advancing slides.