PowerPoint 2016 Building Your First Presentation
This course provides the fundamental tools needed to build a PowerPoint presentation and navigate the application. Users will become familiar with terminology, slide elements, and visual tools.
Who Should Attend
Beginner exposure is recommended for this course. The course is designed for a student who has worked minimally in PowerPoint. The purpose of the class is to show users the beginning steps when designing a presentation.
The course objective is to teach students how to navigate and create a PowerPoint slideshow. This involves: exploring the interface, creating a presentation, and modifying that file.
1 - Lessons
- Understanding the User Interface - Learn to navigate the program.
- Elements of a Slide Layout -Learn about placeholders.
- Working with PowerPoint Presentations - Learn to create and save a presentation.
- Using the Design Themes - Learn to use themes for visual appeal.
- Creating Slides - Learn how to create slides and add text.
- Working with Placeholders - Learn how to use placeholders to resize and rotate items.
- Organizing Content with Slide Layouts - Learn about the different types of layouts offered.
- Working with Slides in Other Views - Learn to use the slide sorter and outline views.