This course discusses the new features within Outlook 365. Students will gain understanding of the components that are not included in earlier versions of Outlook. The material includes specifics about the Focused Inbox, Mention, Read-Aloud, 3D models, Skype Meetings in Outlook, and new options.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure is recommended for this course. This course is designed for a user familiar with a previous version of Office, who is curious about the new features in the 365 version. Some terminology and experience is suggested.
Students taking the course will learn about how to use productivity enhancements, use graphic enhancements, and work with Skype Meetings in Outlook. The course enables users to use the features and tools offered in the 365 version of Outlook.
1 - Lessons
- New in Outlook 365 - Learn how to use the Help Ribbon
- Using Productivity Enhancements - Learn to utilize the focused inbox and automatically download cloud attachments. Learn to use Mention, the Read-Aloud feature, Dictation, and the Microsoft Translator.
- Using Graphic Enhancements - Learn to insert icons and 3D models.
- Working with Skype and OneNote - Learn how to create and customize Skype Meetings from Outlook and add OneNote notes to a meeting.
- New Mail and Calendar Options - Learn to work with time zones and dismiss reminders for past events