Outlook 2016 Customizing the Outlook Experience
This course provides information regarding the Outlook interface. Users will learn to modify different locations within Outlook, to customize and personalize the application.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure is recommended for this course. Users should have prior experience using Outlook, as the class is designed to enhance existing knowledge of the interface.
Students will learn to create a more personalized and easier access Outlook environment. Users can pick and choose how to make areas of the interface the most readily available, for their personal use.
1 - Lessons
- Modifying Preview Settings - Learn to change the way in which messages are viewed.
- Modifying Message Settings, Properties, and Options - Learn to modify default message settings.
- Using and Tracking Voting - Learn the tools necessary to receive feedback from sent messages.
- Modifying Contact Options - Learn to personalize the contact experience.
- Modifying Calendar Options - Learn to customize the calendar.