In this course, students will get an introduction to Yammer: a private, secure social network used within an organization. It is meant for collaboration, as it allows users to engage in conversations, create groups, and send messages.
Who Should Attend
This course is for Office 365 users who would like to learn how to work with groups, conversations, and messages in Yammer.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to edit user profiles, search within Yammer, and work with groups, conversations, and messages.
1 - Lessons
- Overview of Yammer - Learn how to access and navigate Yammer.
- Editing a User Profile - Learn how to add expertise, job titles, interests, and pictures to your profile.
- Working with Groups - Learn how to join existing groups and create new ones.
- Working with Conversations - Learn how to post, like, share, follow, and delete messages.
- Working with Messages - Learn how to send and receive messages.
- Searching in Yammer - Learn how to search through conversations, people, groups, and topics