Office 365 Online Getting Started with Office 365 Video
This course is an introduction to Office 365 Video, an online venue for organizations to upload and share videos. Students will learn how to navigate the interface and search through the library for videos as well as how to upload and share their own videos. Though not all Office 365 applications are available on mobile devices, Office 365 video is easily accessible from any device with an internet connection, allowing users to upload and watch videos from anywhere.
Who Should Attend
Students will benefit from having some experience navigating the Office 365 environment, but experience with other Office applications is not necessary. Some organizations may expect employees to be able to access training videos or meeting recordings, so this course is perfectly suited to anyone, beginner to expert, who needs to view or share videos within their organization.
The goal of this course is to make students comfortable navigating the Office 365 interface to find and view or upload and share videos as necessary within their organization. The course also aims to give students an understanding of permissions and other settings in Office 365 Video.
1 - Lessons
- Overview of Office 365 Video - Learn how to access and navigate through Office 365 Video.
- Playing a Video - Learn how to access and play videos in your browser window.
- Working with Channels - Learn how to browse through channels to find videos and edit channel settings.
- Uploading a Video - Learn how to upload a video or multiple videos to a particular channel and verify that the video is playable.
- Sharing Videos - Learn how to share videos by copying embedding codes to a website or SharePoint site and by creating a shareable link to the video.
- Administrative Permissions - Learn about the two types of permissions in Office 365 Video, how to edit these settings, and how to spotlight videos on the home page.