Excel 365 Mastering the XLOOKUP Function
This course is a deep dive into the new XLOOKUP function. Students will learn about the different uses for XLOOKUP. The lessons in this course provide examples of how to use XLOOKUP to do vertical and horizontal lookups, return multiple values, two-way lookups, and compare two lists. This course is ideal for any Office 365 user who wants to move beyond VLOOKUP and master this exciting new tool.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to provide a deep dive into the new XLOOKUP function for Office 365 users who are interested in moving beyond conventional lookup functions and are already comfortable and familiar with using Excel functions. This course can also be helpful for Office 365 users who have never used a lookup function before—XLOOKUP is a great place to start.
The goal of this course is to introduce students to the new XLOOKUP function. Students will learn the many different ways that XLOOKUP can be used for looking up data and comparing lists. At the end of the course students will be prepared to use the XLOOKUP function to do vertical and horizontal lookups, return multiple values, two-way lookups, and compare two lists.
1 - Lessons
- What is XLOOKUP? - Learn about the new XLOOKUP function and how to use it for vertical lookups.
- Use XLOOKUP to Return Two or More Values - Learn how to use XLOOKUP to return two or more values.
- Use XLOOKUP for a Horizontal lookup - Learn how to use XLOOKUP for a horizontal lookup.
- Use XLOOKUP Match Modes - Learn how to use XLOOKUP match modes.
- Use XLOOKUP Search Modes - Learn how to use XLOOKUP search modes.
- Use XLOOKUP for a Two-Way Lookup - Learn how to use XLOOKUP for a two-way lookup.
- Use XLOOKUP to Compare Two Lists - Learn how to use XLOOKUP to compare two lists.