Excel 2019 Creating Easy to Read Spreadsheets
This course gives an in-depth look at formatting worksheets to make them more professional, more readable, and more user-friendly. Students will learn how to use a variety of tools to improve a worksheet’s design as well as some best practices for formatting data.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for and recommended to users with any level of experience. Very little to no former knowledge of Excel is required, but even experts can benefit from these lessons. Whether you’re just starting out or automating PivotTables, you’ll want your worksheets to look their best.
The goal of this Power Hour is to give students all the tools they need to make their spreadsheets easy to read and easy to use. Students will learn how to apply basic formatting manually, how to automate formatting with Conditional Formatting, and even how to save and reuse formatting.
1 - Lessons
- * Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data - Learn how to adjust your worksheet by inserting, deleting, resizing, and hiding rows and columns.
- * Modifying Text - Learn how to design text by previewing and selecting fonts, styles, and colors.
- * Aligning Cell Contents - Learn how to fine-tune your cell layout by aligning and orienting text and by merging multiple cells.
- * Formatting Cells - Learn how to format numbers and highlight important cells by applying colors and borders.
- * Formatting Quickly with Styles and Themes - Learn how to reuse formatting quickly by applying default or custom styles and themes.
- * Format Automatically with Conditional Formatting - Learn how to automatically format and analyze data by applying conditional formatting rules.
- * Creating and Using Templates - Learn how to save and reuse formatting from a worksheet by creating templates.