This course is designed to provide students with understanding of the Automated Analysis Tools: Data Tables, Scenarios, Goal Seek, Solver, and the Analysis ToolPak. Each of these components are used to analyze and investigate data, many times on a hypothetical basis. These elements within Excel are typically used for advanced data-analysis and forecasting.
Who Should Attend
Advanced exposure to Excel is recommended. The course requires thorough knowledge of Excel and all its components, in addition to experience working with formulas and calculations. The automated analysis tools are designed to computerize and program, to evaluate findings and outcomes.
Students taking the course will be able to insert, operate, and modify each of the Automated Analysis Tools. Understanding will be built regarding both hypothetical scenarios and objective, concrete data. Students will be able to apply this knowledge to better analyze the trajectory of the data.
1 - Lessons
- Determining Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables - Learn to forecast data and see the impact on other figures.
- Determining Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios - Learn to create scenarios to see the effects.
- Using Goal Seek - Learn to see what is necessary to reach a goal or intention.
- Working with Solver - Learn to use what-if data to project an outcome.
- Creating a Forecast Sheet - Learn to compile concrete and potential outcomes in a sheet.