Excel 2016 Ensuring Data Integrity
This course is designed to help students learn to collaborate with other users and edit their work. The tools focused on in the class are targeting at locating and modifying data and working with others to participate in the same file, simultaneously, at the same time offering the opportunity to learn detailed-analysis tools to better assess and interpret the workbook.
Who Should Attend
Moderate exposure to Excel is suggested. There are no formulas necessary for this course. However, due to the terminology and navigational aspects, prior knowledge is recommended.
Students can expect to learn the necessary tools for analytical probing and evaluation of data. The course focuses on textual elements, such as conversion of text and working with duplicates. Also, the material is collaborative in nature, including information on sharing and editing files.
1 - Lessons
- Converting Text to Columns - Learn how to take text and change it to column format.
- Locating Duplicates - Learn how to locate and remove duplicates within data.
- Sharing Workbooks - Learn to share workbooks and worksheets with others.
- Tracking Changes in a Workbook - Learn to see, evaluate, accept/reject changes from others.
- Importing and Exporting Files - Learn to bring external data into Excel, as well as export Excel data to another application.