AZ-010T00 Azure Administration for AWS SysOps
This two-day course is designed for AWS Sysops administrators interested in learning how Azure is administered. In this workshop which combines lecture with hands-on practical exercises and discussion/review, you will be introduced to Azure Administration, Azure Networking, Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and Azure Governance. During the workshop, you will apply this knowledge - building end-to-end architecture that demonstrates the main features discussed.
Who Should Attend
The audience for this course is an AWS Sysops Administrator Associate or equivalent. This person has one to two years of experience in AWS deployment, management, and operations. Students taking this course are interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered. Students may also be interested in taking the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam, or the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam.
1 - Azure Administration
- In this module, you’ll learn about the tools and principle concepts needed to administer Azure. Topics include: Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Azure Portal, Azure CLI, Azure Templates, Cloud Shell, Azure Marketplace, and Azure PowerShell.
2 - Azure Networking
- In this module, you’ll learn about Azure networking features. Topics include: Azure Regions, Virtual Networks and Subnets, IP Addressing, Network Security Groups, Virtual Network Peering, VNet-to-VNet Connections, ExpressRoute, Load Balancers, and Network Watcher.
3 - Azure Compute
- In this module, you’ll learn about configuring and monitoring Azure virtual machines. Topics include: Azure Virtual Machines, Creating Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Sizes, Virtual Machine Disks, Availability Zones, Availability Sets, Windows VM Connections, Linux VM Connections, Azure Monitor, and Azure Alerts.
4 - Azure Storage
- In this module, you’ll learn about Azure storage features and implementation. Topics include: Storage Accounts, Blob Storage, Blob Performance Tiers, File Shares, File Sync, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, Shared Access Signatures, and Service Endpoints.
5 - Azure Identity
- In this module, you’ll learn about Azure identity solutions. Topics include: Azure Domains, Role-based Access Control, Azure Active Directory, Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Azure Policy.
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training