Microsoft® SharePoint® is a platform designed to facilitate collaboration and allow people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. As such, SharePoint has many distinct features that must be enabled and configured, and many content structures that can be selected, added, and configured. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage SharePoint sites so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively. SharePoint content structures and configuration options are complex. Site owners must understand what features, options, and content structures are available in SharePoint, and how to properly configure them. With SharePoint sites, features, and content structures properly implemented, users will be able to securely share files, collaborate on documents, and access information they need to work with their colleagues more effectively.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage SharePoint team or communication sites in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019.
In this course, you will create a SharePoint team site and a communication site, perform basic content management tasks on SharePoint sites, and configure workflows with Forms and Flow.
Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
Create and configure document libraries.
Create and configure lists.
Assign permissions and access rights.
Create and configure a communication site.
Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
1 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING A NEW SITE
- Topic A: Create a Site in SharePoint
- Topic B: Configure Site Look and Layout
2 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING DOCUMENT LIBRARIES
- Topic A: Create Document Libraries
- Topic B: Configure File Versioning and Checkout
- Topic C: Configure Content Approval
3 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING LISTS
- Topic A: Add List Apps to a Site
- Topic B: Create Custom Lists
- Topic C: Create Calculated and Validated Columns
4 - ASSIGNING PERMISSIONS AND ACCESS RIGHTS
- Topic A: Secure Sites with Permissions
- Topic B: Secure Apps, Documents, and Files
5 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING A COMMUNICATION SITE
- Topic A: Create a Communication Site
- Topic B: Configure a Communication Site
6 - IMPLEMENTING WORKFLOWS WITH FORMS AND FLOW
- Topic A: Capture Data with Forms
- Topic B: Store Form Data in SharePoint with Flow
- Topic C: Automate Business Processes with Forms, Flow, and SharePoint