Organizations lose thousands of hours monthly as their workforce completes repetitive tasks. Imagine the efficiency that you will gain by automating these tedious business tasks using Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
New Horizons presents a 2-day, instructor-led foundational course that begins your journey into the world of bots. Beyond merely introducing you to RPA, this course insightfully delivers an overarching understanding of the Automation Anywhere Enterprise® platform, including impactful key features and commands, empowering you to create an end-to-end automation process within your enterprise. Upon completion, you will be prepared to sit for the exam and confidently complete the process to earn the Automation Anywhere “Mastering Bots: Design and Build an Advanced Digital Workforce” Certification.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for students just entering the field of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), as well as those new to the Automation Anywhere Enterprise® platform.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
Be able to assuredly discuss Robotic Process Automation (RPA), understand how RPA can be incorporated into your organization, detect processes that can be automated, and create bots to facilitate these processes.
Have an overall understanding of the Automation Anywhere Enterprise® platform, including a detailed understanding of the key features of the platform and how to use them.
Possess the key skills necessary to build bots that automate business processes.
Be prepared to earn the “Mastering Bots: Design and Build an Advanced Digital Workforce” certification.
A student may earn the Automation Anywhere “Mastering Bots: Design and Build an Advance Digital Workforce” certification by completing the following tasks: Passing a 60-question online exam; Submitting 3 bots that the student has created within two weeks of passing the exam to Automation Anywhere (these bots must be based on 3 use cases and bot requirements that Automation Anywhere will provide to the candidate); and Sitting for a one-hour online interview with Automation Anywhere during which the candidate will successfully explain the three bots created and demonstrate them.
1 - DISCOVERING RPA
- Introducing Robotics Process Automation
- Understanding Automation Anywhere and Architecture
2 - INTRODUCING THE WEB CONTROL ROOM
- Working with the Dashboard (Home, Bots, Devices, Audit, Workload, Insights)
- Monitoring Activity (View Tasks in Progress and Scheduled Tasks)
- Examining the Bots (View Bots Uploaded and Credentials)
- Controlling Devices (View Development and Runtime Clients and Device Pools)
- Overseeing the Workload (Queues and SLA Calculator)
- Using the Audit Log (View Activities Logged Which Are Associated with Web CR)
- Administering Activities (Configure Settings, Users, Roles, License and Migration)
- Introducing Client and Workbench
- Using the Smart Recorder
- Understanding the Screen Recorder
- Operating the Web Recorder
3 - CREATING BOTS
- Working with Variables
- Employing the Loop Command (Introduction, Details Covered with Other Commands)
- Automating Excel Tasks Using the Excel Command
- Moving and Converting Data with the Database Command
- Capturing, Manipulating, and Extracting Text with the String Operation Command
- Processing XML Information Using the XML Command
- Accessing and Controlling Remote Terminals with Terminal Emulator Command (Per Customer Interest)
- Manipulating Tasks with the PDF Integration Command
- Automating with the FTP Command (Per Customer Interest)
- Encrypting and decrypting with the PGP Command
- Cloning Objects
- Debugging with the Error Handling Command
- Automating and Sending Email
- Using Log to File / Read From CSV/Text
- Managing the Windows Control Command
- Building Workflow Diagrams with the Workflow Designer
- Running the Report Designer
- Applying Best Practices
- Reviewing and Understanding the Bot Creation Process
4 - UNDERSTANDING METABOT
- Discussing MetaBots
- Working with MetaBot with Screen
- Utilizing MetaBot with DLL
5 - EMPLOYING BOT INSIGHT
- Discovering Bot Insight
- Understanding Operational Analytics
- Comprehending Transactional Analytics