As desktops have evolved, so have methods for deploying and updating them. In this course, students learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy. This course will help students understand the various methods available, the scenarios they're suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods. This course will also cover planning and implementing an update strategy for Windows.
Who Should Attend
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
Understand the different methods of deployment.Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
1 - DEVICE ENROLLMENT
- Device management options
- Manage Intune device enrollment and inventory
- Lab : Practice Lab - Device Enrollment and Management
2 - CONFIGURING PROFILES
- Configuring device profiles
- Managing user profiles
- Monitoring devices
- Lab : Practice Lab - Managing profiles
3 - APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Deploying and updating applications
- Administering applications
- Lab : Practice Lab - Managing Applications
4 - COURSE CONCLUSION
- Final Exam
- Lab : Graded Lab