MD-100T04 Maintaining Windows 10
In this course, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10. This course will deep-dive into the architecture and tools used for managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting the OS, Apps, and hardware. Students will learn about proactive and troubleshooting methodology, and how to identify and mitigate common issues.
Who Should Attend
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:Use Windows troubleshooting and monitoring tools.Troubleshoot Windows installations.Troubleshoot application installation issues.
Troubleshoot web browser settings.Troubleshoot Windows authentication.Troubleshoot hardware issues related to Windows machines.
1 - SUPPORTING THE WINDOWS 10 ENVIRONMENT
- Troubleshooting Windows
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab : Practice Lab: Monitoring Windows 10
2 - TROUBLESHOOTING THE WINDOWS OS
- Troubleshooting Windows Startup
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
- Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
3 - TROUBLESHOOTING FILES & APPLICATIONS
- File Recovery in Windows 10
- Application Troubleshooting
- Lab : Troubleshooting Desktop Apps
4 - TROUBLESHOOTING HARDWARE AND DRIVERS
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
- Lab : Troubleshooting Device Driver Issues
5 - COURSE CONCLUSION
- Final Exam
- Lab : Graded Lab
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.