MS-500T02 Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
In this course students will learn about threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, students will learn about threat vectors and Microsoft’s security solutions for them. Students will learn about Secure Score, Exchange Online protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and how to use Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence. It also discusses securing mobile devices and applications. The goal of this course is to help students configure your Microsoft 365 deployment to achieve your desired security posture.
Who Should Attend
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe cyber-attack threat vectors.
Describe security solutions for Microsoft 365
Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate your security posture.
Use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft Security & Compliance center.
Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365.
Configure Advanced Threat Analytics.
Plan and deploy Mobile Device Management.
1 - SECURITY IN MICROSOFT 365
- Threat Vectors and Data Breaches
- Security Solutions for Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Secure Score
2 - ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION
- Exchange Online Protection
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Managing Safe Attachments
- Managing Safe Links
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Lab : Advanced Threat Protection
3 - THREAT INTELLIGENCE
- Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Using the Security Dashboard
- Configuring Advanced Threat Analytics
- Lab : Advanced Threat Analytics
4 - MOBILITY
- Plan for Mobile Application Management
- Plan for Mobile Device Management
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Enroll Devices to Mobile Device Management
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.