MS-500T01 Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
In this course students will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources. Specifically, this course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to configure Active Directory federation services, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. Students will also learn about solutions for managing external access to your Microsoft 365 system.
Who Should Attend
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
Administer user and group security in Microsoft 365.
Manage passwords in Microsoft 365.
Describe Azure Identity Protection features.
Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
Manage synchronized identities.
Plan implement federated identities.
Describe and use conditional access.
1 - USER AND GROUP SECURITY
- User Accounts in Microsoft 365
- Administrator Roles and Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Lab : Managing your Microsoft 365 Identity environment
2 - IDENTITY SYNCHRONIZATION
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Lab : Implementing Identity Synchronization
3 - FEDERATED IDENTITIES
- Introduction to Federated Identities
- Planning an AD FS Deployment
- Implementing AD FS
4 - ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Conditional Access
- Managing Device Access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Solutions for External Access
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.